Can take a couple of hours to a week depending on how much clutter/stuff there is.
Besides labor, you may need to pay for shelving or any other storage space material needed.
Tips to make garage work well for whole family
1. Create workspace for tools, make use of workspace and shelving, as well as peg walls
2. Peg tools that are used often (such as screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, etc.)
3. Tools such as power drills and saws should be put in drawers or on shelves
4. Label shelves and bins and keep related items together (i.e., automotive, cleaning products, grill items)
5. Hang bicycles, children’s sleds, shovels, etc.