Give Your Bathroom a Face-Lift
Some clients like us to add a little interior decorating to their organizing projects, which we are happy to do.
Here is what we did for Kelly’s bathroom:
- New shower curtain – black and white curtains (cloth) with a black back drop (also cloth) and a plastic liner to accent the bathroom’s lime-green color.
- Hung two towel racks.
- Baker’s Rack with a bunch of organizers from Target, Container Store to use for makeup, hair products -get them and use them – it will change your world when you do it (another Cindy motto). There is nothing worse than trying to find that one eyeliner in the morning when you’re crammed for time.
- Got bins and an Etagere to go over the toilet (Etagere is a piece of furniture used in a bathroom consisting of a set of open shelves for displaying small objects and sometimes having an enclosed cabinet as a base). Put toilet paper in the enclosed cabinet.
Kelly’s finished bathroom
- Nice lime green walls with white trim.
- Kelly likes black and white accents. We hung black and white art and used black and white shower curtains. We also bought new matching towels and bath mats to pull everything together.
- Etagere keeps everything together and allows you to hide what you don’t want others to see – toilet paper. We used a distressed stand to keep lip products, eye products, face products together. (A distress stand uses simulated marks of age and wear to give it that antique look).